Humble City Council to meet Feb. 14
The Humble City Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 14.
According to the published agenda, the following new business is scheduled for discussion:
1. Ordinance No. 13-713, calling city of Humble general election to be held Saturday, May 11, 2013 for the election of mayor, council member place No. 1 and council member place No. 2
2. Rental of equipment and sale of services agreement with ES and S for general election to be held May 11
3. Ordinance No.13-714, city of Humble Code of Ordinances Section 12, Building and Building Regulations, Article Vii, Towers, Section 12-328, Deed Restriction title report
4. Engineering proposal with ARKK LLC for 2013 concrete pavement improvements project
5. Engineering proposal with ARKK LLC for 2013 asphalt pavement improvements project
6. Houston plating
7. Appointment of Sergio M. Corrales as Civic Center director
8. Request to purchase properties for Public Works drainage projects for road improvements
9. Approval of amended city of Humble organizational chart
10. Correspondence: TML legislative update
The meeting will be held in City Hall, 114 West Higgins St.
Members of the city council are Donald G. McMannes, Allan Steagall, Allen Lee, Ray Calfee, Merle Aaron, C.L. "Bill" Conner, Darrell Boeske, Mark J. Martin and Sue Daniel.
For more information, visit www.cityofhumble.org.
Local Advertising by PaperG